1 Year PAN India Warranty
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
Company warrants the branded hardware product and branded accessories contained in the original packaging against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Company's published guidelines for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser ("Warranty Period"). Company’s published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
This Warranty does not apply to any other accessories used with the product. Manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers, other than Company, may provide their own warranties to you – please contact them for further information. Software distributed by Company with or without the Company brand (including, but not limited to system software) is not covered by this Warranty. Please refer to the licensing agreement accompanying the software for details of your rights with respect to its use. Company does not warrant that the operation of the Company Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. Company is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Company Product’s use. This Warranty does not apply:
- to consumable parts, such as batteries, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to damage caused by use a third party component or product that does not meet the Company Product’s specifications
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause;
- to damage caused by operating the Company Product outside Company’s published guidelines;
- to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Company or an Company Authorized Service Provider ;
- to a Company Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Company;
- to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Company Product;
- if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Company Product; or
- if Company receives information from relevant public authorities that the product has been stolen or if you are unable to deactivate passcode-enabled or other security measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to the Company Product, and you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the product (eg. by presenting proof of purchase).
IF YOUR PRODUCT IS CAPABLE OF STORING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS, DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION, YOU SHOULD MAKE PERIODIC BACKUP COPIES OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE STORAGE MEDIA TO PROTECT THE CONTENTS AND AS A PRECAUTION AGAINST POSSIBLE OPERATIONAL FAILURES.
Before receiving warranty service, Company or its agents may require that you furnish proof of purchase details, respond to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential issues and follow Company's procedures for obtaining warranty service. Before submitting your Product for warranty service you should maintain a separate backup copy of the contents of its storage media, remove all personal information that you want to protect and disable all security passwords.
DURING WARRANTY SERVICE IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE CONTENTS OF THE Company PRODUCT’S STORAGE MEDIA WILL BE LOST, REPLACED OR REFORMATTED. IN SUCH AN EVENT COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF SOFTWARE PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE STORAGE MEDIA OR ANY OTHER PART OF THE Company PRODUCT SERVICED.
Following warranty service your Company Product or a replacement device will be returned to you as your Company Product was configured when originally purchased, subject to applicable updates. Company may install system software updates as part of warranty service that will prevent the Company Product from reverting to an earlier version of the system software. Third party applications installed on the Company Product may not be compatible or work with the Company Product as a result of the system software update. You will be responsible for reinstalling all other software programs, data and information. Recovery and reinstallation of other software programs, data and information are not covered under this Warranty.
WHAT WILL COMPANY DO IN THE EVENT THE WARRANTY IS BREACHED?
If during the Warranty Period you submit a claim to Company accordance with this warranty, Company will, at its option:
- repair the Company Product using new or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability,
- replace the Company Product with the same model (or with your consent a product that has similar functionality) formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, or
- exchange the Company Product for a refund of your purchase price.
COMPANy may request that you replace certain user-installable parts or Company Products. A replacement part or Company Product, including a user-installable part that has been installed in accordance with instructions provided by Company, assumes the remaining term of the Warranty or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you. When an Company Product or part is replaced or a refund provided, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced or refunded item becomes Company's property.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE?
Please Contact Us our Customer support via email by writing at email@example.com or reach out to us on 80884 03455 (Mon-Sat between 10AM to 7PM) and our team will raise warranty issue for you. WARRANTY SERVICE OPTIONS Company will provide warranty service through one or more of the following options:
- Carry-in service. You may return your Company Product to an Offline place as asked by Customer service department. Service will be performed at the location or may send your Company Product to an Company Repair Service (“ARS”) location to be serviced. Once you are notified that service is complete, you will retrieve the Company Product from the location.
- Mail-in service. Company will send you prepaid waybills and instructions on how to properly pack and address your Company product, so that you may ship your Company Product to Us. Once service is complete, will return the Company Product to you. Company will pay for shipping to and from your location if all instructions regarding the method of packaging and shipping the Company Product are followed.
- ONLINE TECHINICAL SUPPORT AND Do-it-yourself (DIY) parts service. Company Technicians may call you and take remote access to solve the issue. Technician may send your components for DIY parts service allows you to service your own Company Product. If DIY parts service is available in the circumstances, the following process will apply.
- Service where Company requires return of the replaced Company Product or part. Company may require a credit card authorization as security for the retail price of the replacement Company Product or part and applicable shipping costs. If you are unable to provide credit card authorization, DIY parts service may not be available to you and Company will offer alternative arrangements for service. Company will ship a replacement Product or part to you with installation instructions, if applicable, and any requirements for the return of the replaced Product or part.
- Service where Company does not require return of the replaced Product or part. Company will ship you free of charge a replacement Product or part accompanied by instructions on installation, if applicable, and any requirements for the disposal of the replaced Product or part.
- Company is not responsible for any labor costs you incur relating to DIY parts service. Should you require further assistance, contact the Company at the telephone number listed below. Company reserves the right to change the method by which Company may provide warranty service to you, and your Company Product’s eligibility to receive a particular method of service. Service will be limited to the options available in the state/city where service is requested. Service options, parts availability and response times may vary according to location.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, COMPROMISE OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED IN OR USED WITH THE Company PRODUCT OR ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION STORED IN THE Company PRODUCT. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS, OR ANY STATUTORY LIABILITY FOR INTENTIONAL AND GROSS NEGLIGENT ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR ANY Company PRODUCT UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR REPLACE THE Company PRODUCT WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF INFORMATION STORED ON THE Company PRODUCT.